Homemade Face Mask To Remove Blackheads, Acne And Wrinkles

Share this post:

Everyone loves a smooth and beautiful skin which is free of spots, blackheads, acne and wrinkles. You will be surprised to know that less than 10% of the people in this world are blessed with such a clean and clear skin, whereas the other 90% have to strive hard and adopt one way or other to keep it away from any skin disorder or blemishes.

Face mask to remove blackheads

Aloe Vera + Green Tea

How To:

  1. Take 1/4th cup of warm water and dip a green tea bag in it.
  2. Leave it for 10 minutes and then take out the bag.
  3. Allow this green tea to cool down.
  4. Take an aloe vera leaf’s small piece and extract its gel.
  5. Add 1 tbsp of smooth aloe vera gel in the green tea.
  6. Stir it briskly to make a runny paste.
  7. Clean your face beforehand.
  8. Take a cotton ball to dip it in the paste and apply it on your face.
  9. Leave it for 20 minutes.
  10. Rinse it away with cool water.
  11. Use it 1 – 2 times every week.

How it Works:

The paste is enriched with antioxidant and anti-inflammation properties that stop the formation of excess oil in the pores and cleanse them.

Face mask to remove acne

Coconut Oil + Oatmeal + Warm Water

How To:

  1. Take 3 tbsp of oatmeal in a bowl and add a ¼th cup of warm water to it.
  2. Stir it briskly to make a smooth paste.
  3. Pour 1 tbsp of coconut oil into the bowl and mix again.
  4. Clean your face with an oil-free cleanser and warm water to remove any surface impurities and open up the pores.
  5. Apply the paste on your face with the help of your fingertips.
  6. Leave it on for 15 minutes.
  7. Massage your face with your fingertips in a circular motion for 2 minutes.
  8. Rinse it away with lukewarm water.
  9. Pat your skin dry.
  10. Use it 1 – 2 times every week for best results.

How it Works:

This mask is rich in antifungal & antibacterial properties of coconut oil, and exfoliating & soothing properties of oatmeal. When mixed together it creates a wonderful recipe that removes acne-causing bacteria, and hence, stops the further formation of acne.

Face mask to remove wrinkles

Ripe Banana + Lemon Juice + Yogurt

How To:

  1. Take a ½ ripe banana, peel and mash it, place it in a bowl.
  2. Add 1 tbsp of thick and fresh yogurt and ½ tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice to the bowl.
  3. Stir it briskly to make a smooth and even textured paste.
  4. Clean your face with a mild cleanser and pat your skin dry.
  5. Apply the paste on your face with the help of your fingertips.
  6. Leave it on for 25 – 30 minutes.
  7. Gently massage for 2 – 3 minutes.
  8. Rinse it away with water.
  9. Use it 1 – 2 times every week.

How it Works:

The paste is enriched with nutrients, citric acid and vitamin C that work together to create a paste that will remove fine lines and wrinkles from the face. It also increases the production of healthy collagen to make the skin firm so that the age lines do not show on the face.

Share this post:

Source
glowpink.com

Related Articles

Close