Why This Works
Coconut oil and honey make an excellent conditioning combination which helps seal moisture to your hair shafts. This mask will contribute to maintaining your hair, so you won’t have to get trims as often, letting you retain your hair’s length.
You Will Need
- 5 tbsp Aloe Vera Gel
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Shower Cap
- 5 minutes.
- 25 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients until you get a smooth mixture.
- Start by massaging this mixture into your scalp and then work it down to the tips of your hair. Focus on the tips as these
- are the most damaged parts of your hair.
- Once all of your hair is covered in the mixture, throw a shower cap on and wait for about 25 minutes.
- Wash your hair with cool water and shampoo. Finish with conditioner.
- Once a week.